February 14th is just around the corner and although any time during the year is a great time to visit one of RanchSeeker’s beautiful guest ranches Valentine’s Day is a wonderful reason to book a last minute getaway with that special someone in your life. Take romance to the next level and book a vacation stay where you will be surrounded by nature, wildlife, clean air and a star-filled night sky. Book a spa appointment for two, get outdoors and ride a horse or try one of the various fun activities available for your enjoyment. When the sun dips below the horizon enjoy a romantic dinner and afterwards take in the breathtaking view of a star-filled sky or relax in a hot-tub before retiring to either a cozy room or private cabin with your partner. Here are 3 guest ranches that are offering Valentine’s Day specials:
Coffee Creek Ranch was founded in 1900 and is surrounded by National Forest and the Trinity Alps wilderness area in Northern California. Its 367 acres lie along Coffee Creek, an excellent Fly Fishing stream for trout! They are located 72 miles Northwest of Redding, 8 miles above Trinity Lake. Special Offer:
- $100 off Romantic weekend getaways if guests book anytime in February
- Gift certificates available for special occasions.
- Total cost for a 2 night 3 day weekend is usually $899 but for February it only costs $799 “it’s a heart of a deal”
- Includes a bottle of wine.
Coffee Creek Ranch
The Red Reflet is both a working cattle ranch and luxurious resort located on over 27,000 acres in the Wyoming Big Horn Mountains. The landscapes vary from red rimrock to rolling foot hills to aspen forests, limestone canyons, and mountain meadows. If you live in the area take advantage of this gourmet Valentine’s Day Dinner. Special Offer: Red Reflet Ranch Dinner Reservation The Red Reflet Ranch Lodge is open to the public and you are welcome to join them! Each menu is inspired by a theme and flavor profile.
- Prices: Dinner $50 per adult, $30 per child ages 12 & under, unless noted otherwise. Includes multi-course meal, tea, lemonade, coffee with dessert, tax & gratuities. Additional beverages paid the night of.
- Full bar service including wine, beer, liquor and sodas, additional charge.
- Reservations required. Non-refundable prepayment required to secure reservation.
- For those who would like to spend a night or two stay in one of their luxurious and romantic chalets. $250 plus taxes per couple includes breakfast items stocked in chalet.
Nestled in one of Montana’s most pristine valleys, The Ranch at Rock Creek offers year-round unique vacations on an authentic 19th century homestead. They balance Western adventure with lavish all-inclusive amenities. Special Offer: This Valentine’s Day celebration includes a barn dance, tasting menus, champagne pairings and complimentary Snowga. Extend your stay to four or six nights and receive a complimentary day of downhill skiing or a treatment in the Granite Spa.
- All-inclusive rates include luxury accommodations, all gourmet meals, snacks, premium wine, beer and spirits (excluding reserve wines and liquor), on-ranch activities, daily children’s activities, guides and gear.
- Weekend festivities include complimentary group yoga and Snowga, as well as tasting menus, a barn dance and champagne pairings.
- Rates start at $1,600 per accommodation, per night, based on standard occupancy, plus 20% Ranch Fee.
- Minimum three-night stay, based on availability.
- Book a 4-night stay to take advantage of the 2016 Ski & Spa Special.
Valentine's Day Celebration
So what are you waiting for surprise that special someone today and take advantage of these great guest ranch offers!